Location: Telecommute; preferably based in Thailand or within Southeast Asia
Hours : Full-time
Contract: Fixed Term
Salary : Negotiable
The Project Coordinator is expected to:
- Implement and monitor detailed project plan, including provision of technical and administrative support.
- Coordinate the delivery of project objectives, particularly in promoting policy coherence.
- Ensure alignment with developmental issues.
- Research, draft, and prepare customized briefs including PRs and social media content.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and assist in the conduct of international and regional workshops on various themes for a whole-of-government approach.
- Assist in preparing workshop materials, fact sheets, tools, reports, position papers, and other related documents.
- Provide assistance in the conduct of in-country consultations.
- Assist in ensuring that project systems are set up and maintained appropriately for the efficient and effective implementation of the project.
- Perform other related functions.
25 January 2019 (Friday), 5:00 pm (Bangkok time)
Applicants will be required to declare employment ties with and/or financial contributions received from the tobacco industry to prevent potential conflicts of interest.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, letter of interest, and other work-related credentials in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Project Coordinator” not later than 25 January 2019, 5:00 pm (Bangkok time).
Please include your salary expectations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 31 January 2019.