By Country / Region:
Other papers on tobacco industry interference:
- Steele SL, Gilmore AB, McKee M, Stuckler D (2016). The role of public law-based litigation in tobacco companies’ strategies in high-income, FCTC ratifying countries, 2004–14. Journal of Public Health.
- Gilmore AB, Fooks G, Drope J, Bialous SA, Jackson RR (2015). Exposing and addressing tobacco industry conduct in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet.
- Savell E, Gilmore AB, Fooks G (2014). How Does the Tobacco Industry Attempt to Influence Marketing Regulations? A Systematic Review. PLoS ONE.
- Ulucanlar S, Fooks GJ, Hatchard JL, Gilmore AB (2014). Representation and Misrepresentation of Scientific Evidence in Contemporary Tobacco Regulation: A Review of Tobacco Industry Submissions to the UK Government Consultation on Standardised Packaging. PLoS Medicine.
- WHO FCTC (2014). Implementation of Article 5.3 of the WHO FCTC: Evolving issues related to interference by the tobacco industry. Report of the Convention Secretariat to the Conference of the Parties, sixth session.
- Bump JB, Reich MR (2013). Political economy analysis for tobacco control in low- and middle-income countries. Health Policy Plan.
- Mackey TK, Liang BA, Novotny TE (2013). Evolution of Tobacco Labelling and Packaging: International Legal Considerations and Health Governance. American Journal of Public Health.
- Smith KE, Savell E, Gilmore AB (2013). What is known about tobacco industry efforts to influence tobacco tax? A systematic review of empirical studies. Tobacco Control.
- Lee S, Ling PM, Glantz SA (2012). The vector of the tobacco epidemic: Tobacco industry practices in low and middle-income countries. Cancer Causes Control.
- Weishaar H, Collin J, Smith K, Gruening T, Mandal S, Gilmore A (2012). Global Health Governance and the Commercial Sector: A Documentary Analysis of Tobacco Company Strategies to Influence the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control. PLoS Medicine.
- Hurt RD, Ebbert JO, Muggli ME, Lockhart NJ, Robertson CR (2009). Open doorway to truth: Legacy of the Minnesota tobacco trial. Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- World Health Organization (2009). Tobacco industry interference with tobacco control.
- Apollonio DE, Bero LA (2007). The creation of industry front groups: The tobacco industry and “get government off our back”. American Journal of Public Health.
- Saloojee Y, Dagli E (2000). Tobacco industry tactics for resisting public policy on health. Bulletin of the World Health Organization.